We would like to inform you that our company is open and working at regular times from 7 AM to 3:30 PM. Despite many restrictions concerning spread of the new virus COVID-19 all operations (office, warehouse and production) are running smoothly so far. We hope the worlwide situation will start improving soon.
We kindly ask all customers to place orders via any contactless form (phone, fax, e-mail or our websites).
Forwarders can still deliver our goods, sometimes with a small delay caused by longer waiting times on the border crossing.
Cash payments are banned these days.
Rules for picking up goods at our premises:
- use face mask or other way of covering your nose and mouth during the whole stay in the company premises
- try to avoid or minimize contact with our employees
- leave your vehicle only to open the cargo area or after loading to secure the cargo
- stay in the company premises only for the most necessary time
Our main products include:
- threaded rods of a length from 100 millimetres to 6 metres
- metric and trapezoidal threads of a diameter up to 200 mm
- fine-threaded rods, with right and left thread
- studs with a thread at one end or at both ends
- trapezoidal screws and trapezoidal nuts
- threaded rods and shafts with trapezoidal thread according to DIN 103, motion screws, nuts with trapezoidal thread according to DIN 103 cylindrical, hex or with flange
- machinery components with a requirement for rolled thread
- threaded rods with various types of machined ends
- anchors for chemical anchoring
- anchors for concrete of large diameters and lengths
- anchor bolts
- set screws
- U-bolts and various-shaped studs, threaded hooks
- wind rods and ties
- drawing components